EAPA Elections 2011
The EAPA elections 2011 have now started.
Dear EAPA members,
It is time to choose among candidates for two openings on the EAPA Board: President-Elect and Executive Committee (EC) Member. An excellent group of candidates has been assembled, and their self-descriptions are shown in the website, where you can cast your vote. The election will take place through EAPA website. After you have considered the candidates, see the instructions at the end for casting your vote. The election site will be open from today, August 8 to August 29th. We will announce the outcomes to EAPA members shortly after, via email. The election is important. Please vote as soon as possible.
The election procedure is fairly easy:
1. Go to http://www.eapa-homepage.org/
2. log in "My EAPA" with your user name and password
3. The election 2011 page will appear in the navigation (on the left side)
4. Read through the page and make your vote
a. You have one vote for President (Yes/No)
b. And one vote for EC members (choice out of two)
5. Click on send data
6. Forgotten you password? Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
The results of the election will be announced at the Members General Assembly on September 1, 2011, as well as by the listserv and website after it.